Business Development Leader for Education
Experience: Higher Education
Function: Business Development
LOCATION: Gainesville, GA
JOB DESCRIPTION: Liason requested between Gainesville community and Brenau Entrepreneur Education Objective.
* Communicate and offer Oxford Center materials and programs to spur relationships between local business and education.
* Foster liason between Gainesville business, community and entrepreneurs and the Oxford Center for Entrepreneurs
* Manage Gainesville area and work closely with Brenau University
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* Member of Gainesville community preferred
* Sales experience. [Minimum 3 years.]
* Strong oral communication skills and professional presentation
* Ability to handle job agility and entrepreneurial work cultures
The Oxford Center for Entrepreneurs was started in 2004 and has been the leader to bring academics and entrepreneurs together to build a platform for growth. We were the innovator of the 7C entrepreneurship program for communities
Led by W. Cliff Oxford, The Oxford Center is Atlanta’s premiere educational and leadership platform for business leaders who believe education and commerce are core strategies that help build great brands, set market standards and to own
and dominate as a category leader. Combining education, innovation, and networking, The Oxford Center connects leaders to leaders to increase their revenues and elevate their business profiles.
The Oxford Center for Entrepreneurship has the vision, mission and standards for creating Entrepreneur centers that will drive and escalate economic development in communities using active learning with real world curriculum at Universities and Colleges. These Entrepreneur centers will have two chief objectives: to create jobs and wealth in communities by helping entrepreneurs grow their businesses, and to change business education as we know it.
- Oxford Center for Entrepreneurs: Greater Atlanta Area
Experience: Entry level
Functions: Business Development, General Business, Management
Industries: Real Estate, Marketing and Advertising, Executive Office
New Industry- New Opportunities
Leading companies such as Jacoby Development, Telemedics, ENT, Metamedia, Azalea Solar, Marine Studios, and Ocean X have new job openings available for apprentices.
Live, in-person group interviews with leading CEO’s to be held at the Jacoby Development Headquarters in Atlanta GA.
These jobs have been identified as permanent positions and will be offered as paid apprenticeships for 90 days through The Oxford Center. At the end of the apprenticeship, full employment will be offered if expectations have been met
and exceeded. These are not internships. Apprentices will be working side by side with entrepreneurs, CEOs and senior leaders.